WONDER AND INSPIRATION Venice and the Arts of Islam
The exhibition “Wonder and Inspiration Venice and the Arts of Islam” presents a selection from the rich collection of works of art and documents preserved by the Fondazione Musei Civici di Venezia, in collaboration with the Sharjah Museums Authority, which is hosted at the Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilization through a display of 72 collectibles during the period from February 17th to July 2nd 2022 .
Entry Fees to the museum
Children (under 2 years): Free
Children (2-12years): 5.00AED
Adults (13+ years): 10.00AED
Government school trips: Free
Private school trips: Free
Government University trip: Free
Private University trip: Free
Senior (60+) + one companion: Free
People with Disabilities: Free
The museum entry is free during the following days:
• The Holy Month of Ramdhan (Islamic Calendar).
• International Museum Day on 18th of May.
• Martyr’s Day on 1st of December.
• UAE National Day on 2nd of December.
The museum is closed during the following:
• 29th & 30th of Ramadan (Islamic calendar).
• First day of Eid Al-Fitr (Islamic calendar).
• 9th of Dhul Hijjah (Islamic calendar).
• First day of Eid Al Adha (Islamic calendar).